Today marks our very first local theatre review! Last week, host Sally Fuller (and Thomas “the Bearded Man” Fuller) got to see City Springs Theatre Company’s Into the Woods live and in-person (starring BGP guest Terry Burrell), and she’s recorded her take for BGP subscribers. We have an excerpt here, and we are taking this opportunity to announce the launch of the BGP Patreon where you can support our show and hear full-length bonus episodes like this one! (Hot cakes and tears ahead…)
Subscribe to us on Patreon to hear the full episode!
- Into the Woods rocks our socks off. Take a listen to it, especially if you’ve never heard it before!
- You know what else rocks our socks off? City Springs Theatre Company. Local Atlanta friends, check out their next season of shows, including one of my favs, A Chorus Line in March ‘22!
- Our favs: Jeff McKerley, Terry Burrell
- Special thanks to Peachy Corners Cafe and Roam for being the best editing offices.
- BGP would not be possible without behind-the-scenes team members Thomas Fuller and Elise Friderich.
For the budding theatre fans
Watch this trailer for the City Springs production of Into the Woods!
For the fangirls
Watch Haden Rider sing “Giants in the Sky” so beautifully.
For the die-hards
You might have to click and follow the link to Facebook to watch this, but definitely watch former BGP guest Terry Burrell KILL IT with “Last Midnight”!
Subscribe to our Episodes: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Amazon Music | Breaker | Pocket Casts | Radio Public | Castbox | Overcast | Podcast Addict